4 bedroom detached house for saleBirdham Road, Appledram, Chichester, PO20
- LOT 1 - A number of fields including woodland, in all about 15 acres
- LOT 2 - 4 New Cottages (partly constructed - second home restricted use). Single storey building, former restaurant). Detached modern agricultural barn, various outbuildings with further potential
- LOT 3 - Detached character house - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 receptions, kitchen/breakfast room
- Detached one bedroom annexe
- Single storey office
- Open-fronted timber-framed garage and additional parking
- Gardens and grounds including orchard, in all about 6.85 acres
- LOTS AVAILABLE AS A WHOLE OR SEPARATELY
Pump Bottom Farm, as the name suggests, was once the location for the water pump for the locality. The farm sits in a pretty glade-like setting with tree-lined fields, wild flowers and a stunning drift of violets in the Spring. An area specifically designated as a wildlife habitat, captures the interest of visiting photographers and artists. Wildlife has been encouraged throughout the farm with bird boxes and safe habitats. The farm has a long road frontage with three separate entrances off the main road.
Worthy of mention is the renowned "Blues on the Farm" annual event which has been run on the site of Pump Bottom Farm, we understand, for about 25 years and was voted Best British Blues Festival 2010 in the British Blues Awards. In 2016 the Festival ran from 16-19 June.
Well located in the hamlet of Apuldram, which means Apple Tree village, on the main coastal route just south of the Cathedral city of Chichester. It occupies a unique and busy trading location with a long road frontage between the turning to the moorings at Dell Quay and the Chichester Marina. 34 miles from Southampton Airport, 19 miles from the Portsmouth ferry terminal, Heathrow Airport 72 miles and Gatwick Airport 53 miles.
The popular and beautiful beaches of West Wittering and East Head are on the direct route past the farm and five miles away and the family-orientated Selsey Bill, famous for its crabs and lobsters only seven miles to the south.
A number of fields and some woodland, in all about 15 acres
4 New Cottages (partly constructed - second home restricted use) comprising:
Plot 1 - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, approx 936 sq ft (87sq/m)
Plot 2 - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, approx 1119 sq ft (104 sq/m)
Plot 3 - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, approx 1367 sq ft (127 sq/m)
Plot 4 - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, approx 1130 sq ft (105 sq/m)
Various outbuildings with further potential subject to usual planning consents:
THE CIDER HOUSE (Former Restaurant)
Current Rateable Value 2016 set at £1,125 due to increase in 2017 to £2,350). Five-bay concrete stanchion and block structure under an asbestos sheeted roof and concrete floor comprising male and female toilets: 23.1m x 5.7m
Four-bay, steel stanchion structure under a fibre cement roof with galvanised cladding and concrete floor: 24.3m x 12.1m
Open-sided, timber-framed building under a galvanised sheeted roof and earth floor: 12.8m x 11.2m
10.9m x 3.1m
Extensive parking area
Delightful grounds backing on the canal
In all, set in about 3.7 acres
LOT 3 - Detached character house
4 bedrooms, dressing room
1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms, storage room (potential shower room), 3 receptions, kitchen and breakfast room
Detached Annexe: kitchen/sitting room and first floor bedroom and bathroom, adjoining Music Room and office above via external staircase
Single storey office: 14.63m x 2.79m
Open-fronted timber-framed garage: 5.6m x 5m
Timber garden shed: 6.3m x 3.1m
Extensive parking area
Delightful gardens and grounds, orchard, backing onto Chichester Canal
In all, set in about 6.85 acres
LOTS AVAILABLE AS A WHOLE OR SEPARATELY
Over One Acre Garden
Garage space for 3 cars.
Details correct: >>08.11.16<<
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 237657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.