3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooksbank Avenue, Redcar
- Modernised & Very Tastefully Presented Traditional Style Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Would Perfectly Suit a First Time Buyer & Just so Easy to Move Straight Into
- Attractive Southerly Facing Rear Garden & Outside Storage
- Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Shaker Style Units & Built in Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazing, Security Alarm System & Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room, Useful Fully Boarded Loft
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Just move straight in and enjoy this modernised and very tastefully presented semi detached house with three bedrooms.
It has some lovely features that make it stand out from the crowd including an attractive southerly facing rear garden, outside storage, fully boarded loft space with a fixed staircase, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a Worcester Bosch combi boiler and security alarm system.
Comprising briefly entrance vestibule, hall, front lounge, rear dining room and breakfast kitchen fitted with a lovely range of modern Shaker design units and built in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white three piece suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63014908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.