3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitton Dene, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3
- Lovely character semi
- Three bedrooms
- Superb kitchen dining room
- Gas heating
- Superbly presented
- Recently refitted kitchen
- Well kept rear garden
- Convenient and sought after location
- Walking distance of Hounslow mainline station and Murray Park
FOR SALE: A lovely example of one of these ever popular 1930's deep bay fronted character semi detached homes. This particular property has been superbly presented by our clients and has some lovely features such as stunning parquet flooring to the reception rooms, a recently re-modeled kitchen with lovely wood work tops, stylish units and underfloor heating.
The living room has a superb feature fireplace and deep bay window, the open plan kitchen diner is great for families with double doors leading to through to the conservatory which in turn over looks and has access to the delightful gardens.
The windows benefit from double glazed units and the central heating is gas fired to radiators, all in all a superb family home located within walking distance of local shops, Hounslow main line station, Murray park and Whitton high street shops, station and local schools.
OUTSIDE: There is a graveled drive providing off street parking to the front and the shared side drive leads to a garage set slightly to the side and rear of the house. The gardens offer a good deal of seclusion being mainly laid to lawn with some lovely flower beds and borders and are well enclosed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63016037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WhitDene. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.