2 bedroom flat for saleWhittingstall Road, Parsons Green, SW6
- Spectacular and entirely refurbished
- Prime Parsons Green location
- Seconds from Parsons Green underground station
- Two double bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms
- One of four brand newly refurbished properties
- Moments from the popular bars and bistros Parsons Green & Fulham Road
- Private courtyard
One of four brand newly redesigned and refurbished flats in prime position in one of Parsons Greens most sought after and convenient locations. Generous in size and beautifully well thought out, the stylish accommodation ticks all the right boxes.
The enormous living room and kitchen blend together seamlessly creating a vast lateral space perfect for entertaining and glass doors slide open onto the private patio area.
There are two double bedrooms both with plenty of quality fitted storage and two bathrooms- both of which feel ultra-luxurious with the expensively fitted suites and oversized Carrera style tiles.
This property is genuinely immaculate. The finish is exceptional and the level of detail is amazing to see, credit to the builders who must have had their work cut out to satisfy such exacting standards.
Whittingstall Road is ideally situated just off Parsons Green Lane and Fulham Road, a mere stones-throw from the stunning bistros, bars, restaurants and boutiques of both Parsons Green and Fulham Road, not to mention the underground station itself.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.