3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGranville Place, High Road, London
- Purpose Built Flat
- Ground Floor Flat
- Share of Freehold
- Both Kitchen & Bathroom Need Replacing
- Priced Reduced to Relfect Works Required
- Ideal for Investors
- Ideal for first Time Buyers.
- Close proximity to mainline stations
- Close to local amenities
- Potential rent of £1600 PCM
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Share of Freehold. A spacious ground floor three bedroom purpose built flat. Works required to update both the kitchen and bathroom to new owners taste. Price has been reduced to reflect this. Situated in this popular block close to Finchley Leisure Complex, ideally located for shopping & transport facilities. This bright property comprises of three good sized bedroom, modern tiled bathroom, large living room, separate kitchen, parking, double glazed window and gas central heating.
Location Nearest railway stations:
West Finchley 0.94 km (0.58 mi)
Finchley Central 1.18 km (0.73 mi)
Woodside Park 1.48 km (0.92 mi)
Nearest primary schools:
Our Lady of Lourdes RC School - 0.11 miles
Tudor Primary School – 0.30 miles
Manorside Primary School – 0.34 miles
Nearest Secondary school:
Wren Academy – 0.64 miles
The Compton school – 0.68 miles
St Michael's Catholic Grammar School – 0.7 miles
Terms & Notification Of Sale: Asking Price: £395,000
Lease Length: 988 years unexpired
Service Charge: £1450 per annum (TBC in writing)
Ground Rent: £100 per annum (TBC in writing)
Local Authority: Barnet
Council Tax: Band C / £1245 pa for 2015-2016
Property ref: 121_1658_4110983
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63028142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4110983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reel Estates, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.