2 bedroom flat for saleWest India Quay, 26 Hertsmere Road, E14
- Huge Two Luxury Bedroom
- Located Within 0.1 miles of Canary Wharf
- Stunning Views
- South Facing Aspect with Views of Canary Wharf
- 2 Quality Bathrooms Suites With Additional W/C
- 24 Hour Concierge / Underground Parking
- Weekly Rental Potential of £825
- Call Us 24 Hours To Arrange A Viewing
Situated on the 21st floor of the highly desirable West India Quay development is this extremely spacious two bedroom luxury apartment that offers a generous 1,500sq ft of living space. Internally the current owners has made various upgrades to transform the look and feel of this ultra high spec apartment, including dark wood flooring throughout and an assortment of bespoke fixtures and fittings. There is an excetionally large reception area which is perfect for entertaining, a quality fitted kitchen, 2 bathroom suites and an addtional w/c. The property also benefits from a south facing aspect, which is enhanced by floor to ceiling windows which help flood the apartment with natural light.
All residents will also benefit from a 24 hour concierge, a room service facility and this particular apartment features a secure underground parking space.
The development is perfectly positioned, being within a stones throw of Canary Wharf, moments from the DLR and also just 0.1 miles from the newly anticiapted Crossrail station which will enable ultra fast connectivity throughout London.
Offered at just £629 per square foot, this apartment offers great value for money when compared to many other residential builds within the Wharf, therefore we expected strong interest, so call us now to book your appointment.
Our lines are open 24/7 - Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2260053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.