3 bedroom terraced house for saleOspringe Street, Faversham, ME13
- EPC Grade C
- Terraced House In Popular Village
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Rear Garden With Decked Area
- Superb Location For Ospringe School
- Close To Popular Schools
A three bedroom spacious terrace house situated within the popular village of Ospringe. Inside you will find a lounge dining room with a decorative feature fireplace and sliding doors onto a raised decked area at the dining end. The kitchen has space for your appliances and plenty of cupboard space. Upstairs two spacious double bedrooms and a large third bedroom there is also a family bathroom completing the accommodation. Outside the property has a long rear mature garden that will need some tidying up after the winter months, something keen gardens will enjoy. EPC awaited
Ospringe is a small village situated along the A2 road in Faversham. The property is conveniently located to take advantage of the popular Ospringe primary school found along the lovely Water Lane and a further short walk to the village church. The property backs onto the school playing field. You will find some lovely walks around this area.
A spacious terrace that offers plenty, inside you will be able to make your own mark, and in the coming Spring work on the garden which will be a delight again. A spacious lounge dining area provides plenty of entertaining space or somewhere for the family to met !
Lounge / Dining Room 4' 10" x 3' 4" L Shape 3' 2" x 2' 7" (1.47m x 1m L Shape .97m x .79m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 2" (2.8m x 2.48m )
Bedroom 16' 3" x 9' 10" (4.95m x 2.99m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 9" (3.63m x 2.98m )
Bedroom 10' 0" x 6' 11" (3.06m x 2.11m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528733372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.