3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBetws Gwerfil Goch, Corwen
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached bungalow in the rural location of Betws Gwerfil Goch
- Property comprises three double bedrooms, two with en-suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Garden and garage with off road parking
- Breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside
- EPC Rating D 67
*** Attention investors and holiday let landlords*** If you are looking for a quirky and substantial property with a stunning outlook which would be the perfect property for use as a holiday let or B&B, then look no further. Williams Estates are pleased to offer for sale a large and extremely well presented detached dormer bungalow in the picturesque and sought after area of Betws Gwerfil Goch. The beautiful family home comprises living/dining room, kitchen, utility, conservatory, three double bedrooms, two with an en-suite, bathroom and loft room . The property is ideally located with stunning breathtaking views to front rear of the property that overlooks far reaching countryside views over open fields and mountain tops. In the past the property has been used as a holiday let and the demand for this kind of property as a holiday let in this area is very high. Further benefits include double glazing, oil fired central heating, garden, garage and off road parking. Sycharth is located approximately 3.5 miles from Corwen Town Centre. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property and the truly breathtaking surroundings that it enjoys. EPC Rating D 67. Council Tax Band E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63034123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4300792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.