2 bedroom apartment for saleTavistock Road, West Drayton
- Under Construction by Redrow Homes Plc
- Two Bedroom Fifth Floor Apartment
- Anticipated Completion Q4 2018
- Private Balcony
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Superior Specification Throughout
- Engineered Oak Flooring To All Areas
- Short Walk To West Drayton Train Station
- 999 Year Lease
Introducing the Heatcote Apartments at Padcroft, an exciting collection of one and two bedroom luxury apartments, perfectly positioned for modern West Drayton living.
Introducing the Heathcote Apartments at Padcroft, an exciting collection of one and two bedroom luxury apartments, perfectly positioned for modern West Drayton living. Finished to the highest specification, the Heathcote Apartments at Padcroft create a feeling of relaxed luxury and benefit from serene walkways, on-site cycle stores and the option of secure underground parking.
With a striking presence and beautifully landscaped grounds, Padcroft makes a big first impression.
A bright fifth floor 2 bedroom apartment set over 676 sq ft. The apartment benefits from an open plan living/dining/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, ensuite to the master and private balcony.
Located directly opposite Padcroft, West Drayton’s Crossrail station will open its doors in May 2018. Set to transform London’s travel network, Crossrail will provide direct access
to the West End and the City – making Padcroft an even more exciting address. Travel time to Bond Street will be just over 20 minutes – giving you easy access to London’s world-leading shops, bars and dining destinations. Commuters are also well-served, with Crossrail connecting directly to the capital’s key commercial districts at Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27458671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Estate Agents, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.