4 bedroom detached house for saleBelchamp Walter, Suffolk, CO10
- A delightful village house in an idyllic & peaceful setting
- Overlooking the duck pond in a picturesque village
- Sitting room, dining room, snug/office/playroom
- Farmhouse-style kitchen/breakfast room with stable door
- Lovely front & rear gardens amounting to about 0.27 acres
- Traditional converted outbuildings with impressive clock tower
- Studio with annexe potential, garden room/office, double garage & store
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- Period features throughout including fireplaces & exposed timbers
- Viewings highly recommended
The Old Bakehouse is an enchanting Grade II listed former bakery and post office in an idyllic setting overlooking the village duck pond. Believed to date back to 1725, the property has character and charm in abundance with features including exposed timbers, fireplaces and a farmhouse-style kitchen/breakfast room with a stable door opening onto a charming central courtyard. The internal layout works well for both family living and entertaining on the ground floor whilst, on the first floor, there are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite).
Further accommdation is provided within the traditional converted outbuildings which include a 41'6 studio which is currently used as an art gallery and has guest annexe potential (stp). There is also a garden room/office, a double garage and 3 storerooms. Above the garaging is an impressive clock tower which can be fully appreciated from the central courtyard providing generous parking.
There is a delightful, established and well-stocked front garden all enclosed by attractive fencing including the original painted wrought iron fencing. The principal garden, which offers good privacy, lies to the rear and is mainly laid to lawn with a terrace adjoing the rear of the house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63041329.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL170197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Long Melford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.