3 bedroom terraced house for saleHalloon Avenue, St. Columb Road, St. Columb, Cornwall, TR9
- 3 bed mid terrace house
- Lounge and a kitchen/diner
- First floor bathroom/wc
- Scope to modernise and improve
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors - some repairs may be required
- Large rear garden
- Short walk from the village supermarket
- Within a walk of Indian Queens Primary School
- Newquay 7 miles - A30 approx. half a mile
- PLEASE NOTE - Property is of non-traditional construction and therefore unlikely to be mortgageable.
3 bed mid terrace house
* Lounge and a kitchen/diner
* First floor bathroom/wc
* Scope to modernise and improve
* UPVC double glazed windows and doors - some repairs may be required
* Off road parking to the front
* Large rear garden
* Short walk from the village supermarket
* Within a walk of Indian Queens Primary School
* Newquay 7 miles - A30 approx. half a mile
* PLEASE NOTE - Property is of non-traditional construction and therefore unlikely to be mortgageable.
Proceed from Webbers Newquay office along Narrowcliff / Henver Road (A3058) at Quintrell Downs. Turn left at the roundabout onto the (A392) proceed for approximately 3 miles to Halloon Roundabout. Take the 4th exit and head into St Columb Road. At the 1st junction (Queen & Railway) turn left and proceed past the Co-op. Turn right into Carworgie Way and take the first left into Halloon Avenue. Drive up the road and number 29 is situated a little way up on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63043081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.