2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Mansion, 9 Marylebone Lane, W1G
- 1,676 sq ft third floor apartment
- Master suite with dressing area and en suite
- 24 hour full service concierge
- Valeted, secure, underground parking spaces available
- 25m pool, spa, treatment and fitness rooms
- Chauffeur driven Bentley car for residents' own use
- Stunning residents' lounge overlooking beautiful, landscaped, 'sunken' gardens
This spacious two bedroom apartment is located on the third floor of The Mansion development, occupying the perfect London location. On the doorstep of Mayfair, the building is ideally situated to offer access to the best that London has to offer. Marylebone itself, known as London’s last remaining village, offers a quieter escape and more relaxed surroundings while being in the heart of central London, just moments away from fine dining restaurants and high-end boutique shopping.
The apartment comprises a large, open plan kitchen, dining and living area, A generously sized master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, a further double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, and a second bathroom. The floor to ceiling windows offer an abundance of light, giving the apartment a light and airy atmosphere throughout. From the kitchen to the bathrooms, the materials and design used give the apartment the luxurious feel of a private and intimate sanctuary in the heart of London.
Residents will benefit from a number of luxurious amenities, including a spa, complete with 25 metre private pool and treatment rooms, a chauffeured Bentley house car service and a 24 hour concierge service.
The Mansion also profits from excellent transport links, with Bond Street station (Central and Jubilee lines, and Crossrail in 2018) just 0.2 miles away. Alternative stations nearby include:
- Marble Arch Station (Central line) - 0.5 miles
- Oxford Circus Station (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines) - 0.4 miles
- Baker Street Station (Bakerloo, Circle & Hammersmith, Metropolitan and Jubilee lines) - 0.7 miles
*Computer generated images for indicative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES152951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.