3 bedroom detached house for saleHorsted Avenue, Chatham, Kent
- Well presented 3 bedroom link detached family home
- Popular residential location
- 2 reception areas
- Private rear garden
- Walking distance to town centre
- EPC energy rating E (52)
This family home is located in a fantastic neighbourhood offering character and ideal whether you've got a young or growing family.It all starts with the curb appeal as you approach the house from the front, because it simply stands out from the others along this road. Once you are inside you have that feel of comfort and space, the lounge is very practical especially if you have children.All those family and social evenings are well catered for with the open plan kitchen dining area, which is the hub of the home. Even when you are preparing dinner, you will be able to keep an eye on the children when they play out in the garden.Enjoy Sunday dinner in comfort from the dining area while you look out over the private rear garden. Whether you have children or not, the garden is pretty much a child friendly one, on the other hand perfect for summer barbecues.All the rooms are all of good sizes, so it is well proportioned both inside and out.
What the Owner says:
We liked the fact that it was different to anything else along this road. The garden was also a big part of our decision making process. It needed attention which we loved, but it was also a good size.We tend to sit out on the patio on a Saturday morning enjoying a cuppa while listening to the birds signing in the trees. It is almost like we're in the middle of the country.In terms of practicality the location just couldn't get any better. One of us commutes so having a train station within touching distance makes life so much easier. We have made numerous improvements, new flooring, new boiler, new bath, but our garden is our treasure.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'9 x 12'8 at widest point (4.19m x 3.86m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 11'4 (3.66m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 7'3 (2.59m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 13'0 (4.19m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 8'0 (2.54m x 2.44m)
- Family Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'9 (2.03m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63045713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10432975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.