6 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Newtown
Withdrawn from Market
- Superbly presented 6/7 Bedroom Detached Family Home set on an extensive plot
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with bi-fold doors and exceptional integrated appliances
- Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Ground floor bedroom 6 also with en-suite (ideal for dual family living)
- First floor and ground floor bathrooms
- Utility Room/Boot room
- Extensive underfloor heating system to the ground floor
- Internal Oak doors to all rooms
- Brand new fitted carpets plus choice of floor covering to the Kitchen/Breakfast and Utility room
- EPC = C
*** PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS ***
Internal viewings are simply a must to appreciate the size and quality of this 6/7 bedroom family home. Positioned in the popular rural Village of Newtown in the Meon Valley, this property has recently been extended and extensively refurbished to an extremely high standard and specification. Internally the entrance hall affords access to all principal reception rooms including Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room which exceeds expectations with bi-fold doors plus integrated and fitted appliance including Stoves Oven with extractor above, integrated dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and wine cooler. Further ground floor rooms include Bedroom 7/Family Room, Study, Bedroom 6 with en-suite (ideal for dual family living) and a ground floor family bathroom. There is also a utility room/boot room affording access to the rear garden. On the first floor are four bedrooms; the Master Bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and there is a second family bathroom. Externally a five bar gate offers access to the gravelled driveway with parking for numerous vehicles. There is a garage with power and light which is also ideal as a garden store. The rear garden benefits from a sandstone terrace which in turn extends to an extensive lawn. The services of this home include an extensive underfloor heating system to the ground floor and a further oil fired central heating with radiators to the remainder of the property. The windows are double glazed and are also to a high standard. This home is offered with NO CHAIN and is available for immediate viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63050434.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8365243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.