3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Road, Hartlepool, TS24
- low maintenance rear garden
- tastefully decorated throughout
- Spacious master suite
- integrated kitchen appliances
- fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- not overlooked to front aspect
- spacious rear lounge with french doors to garden
HouseSimple is pleased to present this truly stunning three bedroom, deceptively spacious semi-detached town house in Hartlepool (previously the show home). This freehold property benefits from 1 reception room, with feature wall mounted electric fire and French doors to garden, fabulous kitchen diner with integrated appliances including electric oven and ceramic hob with hood extracter fan, fridge freezer, washing mashing and dishwasher. Down stairs clocks completes the ground floor, a stunning master suite with fitted wardrobes and large shower room on-suite is situated on the second floor, two further good sized bedrooms are located on the first floor, one with fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating, and the property is fully double-glazed windows. The property benefits from excellent decor throughout with carpets and fitted blinds included in the price. The house is also fitted with a working burglar alarm. Single garage and driveway, and an enclosed garden to the front and rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63051082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS89577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.