5 bedroom detached house for saleWhitegate Way, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20
- An extended and refurbished family home
- Five bedrooms/ Three bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Separate lounge
- Double glazed
- Gas heating via radiators
- South/westerly facing garden
- Parkin & Garage
- Council tax band D £1941.53 for 2019/20
A superb five bedroom, three bathroom family home with lounge and open plan fitted kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors out to the garden.
An impressive detached family house that has been subject to an extensive and high end refurbishment programme to include a double storey side and single storey rear extension along with a loft conversion to now offer fantastic family accommodation of just under 2000 sq ft. Comprising entrance hall with refitted cloakroom, front aspect lounge, superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room with underfloor heating and bi-fold doors to the garden and a utility room. To the first floor is a spacious master bedroom with large en-suite comprising freestanding bath, separate shower, close coupled wc and his & her vanity wash hand basin. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the 2nd floor there is a study area, two further double bedrooms and shower room. Outside is a secluded south/ westerly facing rear garden with full width patio leading to the lawn and with a further area with a garden room with power and light and triple bi-fold doors to a separate patio area. To the front is a large triple driveway leading to the garage with electric roller door.
This is a popular residential area situated within a mile of Tattenham Corner's shops and services and the world famous Derby racecourse.
The area is well served by trains from both Tattenham Corner into London Bridge and London Victoria, and local buses which run to Sutton, Banstead, Epsom, Redhill, and Reigate. There are a variety of local schools and colleges in the immediate area, which cater for all ages. The area is well served with sports facilities, with Banstead Sports Centre and Banstead Football Club both located within half a mile's radius. Epsom Town centre with its comprehensive shopping services is located within a 4 mile radius.
Money Laundering Regulations
Due to updated regulations any potential purchasers will be asked to provide two formal copies of identification prior to agreeing the sale. Your assistance will help to ensure the sale can progress in a timely manner.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63051411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS190049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastons Ltd, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.