4 bedroom detached house for saleSea Drive, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 2,161 Sqft Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With Large En-Suite Facility
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Integral Garage And Gardens
- Views Towards The Sea
An individual detached house set on one of the most sought-after roads in the area and one road back from the seafront on the popular private Summerley Estate. EPC-E
The property offers spacious and well proportioned accommodation with a south facing double glazed conservatory to the front. On the ground floor, there is also an 'L' shaped sitting/dining room, which overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is open plan to the utility room and a cloakroom can also be found on the ground floor.
On the first floor, there is a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes with views towards the sea and benefitting from an en-suite facility. There are also three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom/WC on the first floor.
Outside, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking for a number of vehicles, which leads to the garage. In the rear garden, there is a large patio area adjoining the property, which gives way to lawn and an attractive pond.
Sea Drive forms part of the highly desirable Summerley Estate in Felpham. The pretty village of Felpham offers a wide range of local facilities including schools, a doctors surgery, pharmacy, sports centre with swimming pool, golf club and a range of other useful shops. Historic Arundel with the Cathedral City of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found within approximately an eleven mile radius.
Four bedroom detached house situated opposite the beach.
Sitting Room 23'1 (7.04m) x 13'10 (4.22m)
Dining Room 12'10 (3.91m) x 8'9 (2.67m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13'1 (3.99m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
Conservatory 13'3 (4.04m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Utility 10'1 (3.07m) x 6'8 (2.03m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 16'8 (5.08m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 12'11 (3.94m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
Bedroom 12'11 (3.94m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
Bedroom 12'9 (3.89m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
Garage 16'4 (4.98m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63052417.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 258734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.