2 bedroom terraced house for saleTiffield Court, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000.
- Modern style mid-mews property
- Newly fitted boiler
- Not directly over-looked at the rear
- UPVC double glazed windows
- No ongoing chain
GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000. A well presented MODERN style mid terraced home breifly comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, open plan lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom. Externally, OPEN PLAN lawn to the front, parking available for two cars & rear garden not being directly over looked. NO ONGOING CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000. A modern style mid terraced home needs to be viewed internally to be appreciated. The accommodation has gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and briefly consists of entrance hall, kitchen, open plan lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom. Externally, open plan lawn to the front, communal parking available for two cars and an enclosed landscaped garden which is not directly overlooked to the rear.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
A fitted and part tiled kitchen having a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll edge work surfaces. Also consisting of a sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and space for a fridge/freezer.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.58m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Accessed via stairs leading from the lounge and having doors leading to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Loft access which has been boarded out for storage and has with power/lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and a radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 12' 1" ( 1.73m x 3.68m )
Comprising a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring and a ceiling hatch providing access to the loft space, which is part boarded and has power.
A part tiled bathroom consisting of a double glazed window to the front elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over, w.c, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
To the front of the property, there is a small lawned garden area as well as a paved pathway leading to the front entrance door.
To the rear, there is a stonechipped garden with a paved patio, which leads to a wooden decked area. There is also two allocated parking spaces accessed through an archway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63054145.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.