1 bedroom flat for saleAberfeldy Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31 3NR
- Traditional Sandstone Garden Flat
- Welcoming hallway
- Bright bay windowed lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Good sized double bedroom - wardrobes
- Ensuite shower room off bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Gas CH, D/G, Secure entry
Closing date set for 11th December at 1pm
***SEE VIDEO***Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to offer to the market this fabulous traditional ground floor flat, set within Aberfeldy Street in Dennistoun. The property is presented to the market in show home condition and early viewing recommended. The accommodation on offer comprises, welcoming hallway, bay windowed lounge, modern fitted kitchen, good sized double bedroom with double wardrobe and access to ensuite shower room, and lovely family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry and extras. The current owners have refurbished the property to an excellent standard. An ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor for buy-to-let.
The property is located close to local amenities and public transport routes, with easy access to Glasgow City Centre. A wide of range of shops, eateries and restaurants all within walking distance. Very central location
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 422106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.