2 bedroom flat for saleWalthamstow Gateway, Station Approach, Walthamstow, London, E17
Withdrawn from Market
- 250-year lease
- 1-minute walk to Walthamstow Central Station
- Glass balcony with panoramic views
- Custom designed Leicht German kitchens
- Custom designed Porcelanosa bathrooms and ensuites
- Award-winning Hyperoptic broadband
- Double height entrance reception
- Secure cycle storage
- 2-year ZipCar membership included
Launching soon, Walthamstow Gateway is a collection of spacious, highly specified 1 and 2 bedroom apartments just a 1 minute walk from Walthamstow Central station (Victoria Line & London Overground).
Each apartment offers oak-flooring, German kitchens and Porcelanosa bathrooms as well as a balcony to enjoy panoramic views of London. The apartments are designed for modern living with built-in fixtures and fittings, while award-winning Hyperoptic broadband and wiring for SkyQ will keep you readily connected. The double height entrance reception can be accessed via a key fob or video entry system and apartments come with secure cycle storage and a landscaped pedestrian link to Walthamstow Central.
Walthamstow Central's convenient transport links will have you to King's Cross in 17 minutes, Liverpool Street in 20 minutes or Canary Wharf in just 45 minutes.
Walthamstow is quickly becoming one of London's most vibrant destinations for living, working and visiting, recognised as a creative centre which offers a mix of independent retailers. Shops, bars, restaurants and all of Walthamstow's local amenities surround the development, putting you right at the heart of the action.
Apartments will be ready to move into in 2019 and the sales launch will take place in the New Year with prices available soon
To register your interest, please fill out the enquiry form or call 020 8520 8383.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Leytonstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.