2 bedroom flat for saleVentnor Villas, Hove
- Top Floor Apartment
- Exceptionally Large Attic
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Superb Decorative Order
Tenure: Share of Freehold
* Attic Room: 19' 8" x 16' 9"
* Kitchen: 8' 2" x 6' 8"
* Bedroom Two: 8' 10" x 8' 2"
* Lounge: 16' 2" x 15' 7"
* Bedroom One: 15' 5" x 11' 3"
This two double-bedroom property boasts spacious accommodation that comprises wonderful size west facing lounge with feature wood burner fire and surround, and an excellent amount of shelving and storage either side of chimney breast. The master bedroom also of excellent size and with feature fireplace and once again excellent storage with fitted wardrobe cupboards in recess. The second light-filled double-bedroom faces a peaceful garden, and features built-in bookshelves.
From the entrance hallway there is a loft ladder to a fantastic size attic room.
The modern and recently fitted kitchen with bespoke granite counter-top and Danish-style recently fitted bathroom are real features. The property is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout and benefits from gas central heating powered by a recently-installed boiler.
This property is sold on a share of freehold basis with a long lease of 155 years remaining and maintenance is charged at £480 per annum. External and internal redecoration was carried out to the property August 2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63055652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.