3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Pauls View Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely end of terrace family home
- 3 great bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Brilliant rear garden
- Great peaceful location but still close to town
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £179,950, please contact Pittis.
Wow, this house is in perfect condition and also being sold chain free so if you have been waiting for the right house to pop up on to the market and get in quickly then this one is for you.
The location is great, it is really quiet here and only a short walk in to the town where you have everything you could wish for from wonderful shops and supermarkets to lovely restaurants and tea rooms.
The property has great size rooms and a lovely long rear garden to enjoy with the kids, family and friends for those lovely summer barbeques. The large kitchen dining room is the perfect place to enjoy those family meal times and also great for entertaining when inviting guests over for dinner.
The home is fully double glazed and has modern central heating so it is sure to stay lovely and warm over the cold winter months. This really is a great home and in tip top condition so be quick to pick up the phone on this one as it is sure to get a great deal of interest.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We bought this lovely home over ten years ago now as our first-time property and we really loved it here and enjoyed bringing up the kids in safe location. It is perfect for the local schools and with the town centre nearby it was so handy for everything. A few years ago, we found our dream property so we moved out of here, let it for a while so we could get in to our new home as soon as possible. Our tenants also loved the home and since they vacated, we have re decorated top to bottom and the house is in great condition for the new owners to enjoy. We really enjoyed our years here and the garden was great for the kids. We know whoever comes here next will thoroughly enjoy this home and the location to.
- Lounge: 13'9 x 13'0 (4.19m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 10'9 (3.97m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 10'10 (4.22m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 5'11 (2.57m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.