3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHawthorn Road, Bognor Regis
- End Of Terrace Family Home
- Detached Garage
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Walled & Fenced Rear Garden
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this beautifully presented, end of terrace family home. The property comprises of a lounge, dining room & kitchen on the ground floor & 3 beds & a bathroom on the 1st floor. Features include double glazing & central heating.
Seperate garage included.
Through the front door of this end of terrace family home you will find stairs to the first floor landing and doors to the separate lounge and the dining room. Through the dining room are French doors into the modern kitchen which opens further into the rear garden which is enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling. On the first floor you will find three bedrooms and a bathroom. Features of the property include double glazing & gas central heating and a shared driveway. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view internally.
Double glazed door to front with window alongside. Stairs to first floor landing with cupboard below, radiator and doors to the lounge and the dining room.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, picture rail and alcove within the chimney breast for a flat screen TV and entertainment equipment below.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, glass panel French doors into the kitchen, radiator and wall mounted central heating boiler.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.03m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to rear. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, radiator and double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, storage space for towels etc and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling fan with light, radiator, TV point and two built-in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and alcoves which are perfect for storage.
Frosted double window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, tiling, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
The front garden is enclosed by brick walling and wrought iron railings. It is laid to shingle with a brick block driveway to the front door and has a wrought iron gate and a well established palm.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling and is on two levels. The lower level is laid to a paved patio and the upper level is laid to lawn with a paved pathway to the rear. Also in the rear garden is a light, a water tap and a gate which provides access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.