3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoch Drive, Helensburgh
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Level Gardens
An extended semi-detached family home within large garden grounds situated a short distance front Helensburgh's town centre.
This extended semi-detached family home is located within larger than average garden grounds situated within one of Helensburgh's most sought after locations.
The property offers good accommodation over two levels comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, modern well fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The gardens to the front and rear are level and lawned with borders. The driveway provides ample parking and leads to the garage.
This family home includes gas central heating system and double-glazing.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Loch Drive is situated a short distance from Helensburgh's sea front and a short distance from the town centre which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants. It's station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.83m x 3.38m )
Dining Room 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Sitting Area 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
Kitchen 19' 9" x 8' 1" ( 6.02m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 11' ( 4.83m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.