3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Crossway, Fareham
- Three/ four bedroom semi-detached home
- Located in a sought after location
- Attractive low maintenance rear garden
- Garage with versatile outbuilding adjoining
- Off street parking for numerous cars
- Re-fitted kitchen/ dining room
- Two bedrooms upstairs with Jack & Jill shower room
- Call Fox & Sons today to arrange an internal inspection.
** Situated in a sought after road in Portchester ** Three/four bedroom semi-detached property** Entrance hall ** Lounge/dining room ** Kitchen/dining room ** Bedroom & study downstairs ** Family bathroom downstairs ** Two further bedrooms upstairs with Jack & Jill bathroom off the bedrooms **
** Three/four bedroom semi-detached property ** Situated in a sought after road in Portchester ** Entrance hall ** Lounge/dining room ** Kitchen/dining room ** Bedroom & study downstairs ** Family bathroom downstairs ** Two further bedrooms upstairs with Jack & Jill bathroom off the bedrooms **
UPVC double glazed door to front, radiator, cupboard.
Lounge/ Diner 30' 7" max x 9' 11" max ( 9.32m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, two radiators, electric fire place, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 8" max x 14' max ( 5.38m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with down lights, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, under counter lighting, worksurfaces over with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, wine rack, space for American fridge/ freezer, radiator, space for dining table and chairs, tiled wall and flooring, UPVC double glazed French door to rear garden.
Utility Room 9' 9" x 4' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.37m )
Smooth ceiling, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled walls and flooring.
Velux window, smooth ceiling, doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.04m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, eaves storage, loft access, door to Jack and Jill shower room.
Jack And Jill Shower Room
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, shower cubicle with water jets, fan, lights and radio built in, wash hand basin with utility cupboard under, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring
Bedroom Two 17' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.36m x 2.69m )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to front elevation, Velux window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, eaves storage, radiator, door to Jack and Jill shower room.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four/ Study 8' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.69m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, bath with water jets, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with utility cupboard under, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
Shared and own driveway providing parking for numerous cars, brick wall to front, outside light.
Patio extends to astro turf area, outside lighting with glass roof over patio, block paved drive to garage, double gates to front, outside tap. Offering the discerning purchaser a good degree of privacy to the rear.
Roller electric door, power and lighting, tap, outside lighting.
Power and light. (Potential to turn into a self contained annexe subject to planning/ permission).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63060877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.