5 bedroom detached house for saleAislaby, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Individually Built Family Residence
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Five En-Suites
- Bespoke Handmade Kitchen
- 28ft Cinema/Games Room
- Over 4,000 SQ FT of Accommodation
- Detached Double Garage
- Detached Dwelling Used as Gymnasium
- Set In Own Grounds Of 0.85 Acres
- Village Location on The Outskirts Of Yarm
Situated within the delightful village of Aislaby within close reach of Yarm High Street lies this unique and impressive five double bedroom/five en-suite detached family home. Designed to the highest of standards it is rare that such a fabulous residence such as Hopewell House becomes available on the open market and is surely one not to miss. The property occupies a highly enviable and elevated setting and benefits from some exciting features including - bespoke handmade kitchen, cinema/games room, five en-suites, separate detached dwelling currently used as a gymnasium and extensive gardens with an overall plot measuring approximately 0.85 of an acre. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall size and feel of this spacious property which provides a versatile living space briefly comprising; reception hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge, snug, study, 28 ft kitchen diner, utility room and 28 ft cinema/games room. To the first floor is the master suite comprising; 21ft bedroom, walk-in dressing room, en-suite bathroom and access to the large rear glass surround balcony, second bedroom with en-suite and access to the balcony and two further double bedrooms both with en-suites. To the second floor is the fifth double bedroom with en-suite, useful landing area and TV/play room. Externally the property is accessed via double electric gates onto a block paved driveway leading between two lawn garden areas to a large off street parking area and detached double garage. To the rear are landscaped patio gardens for enjoying outside entertaining with steps onto the lawn gardens and further grassland beyond. There is a separate detached dwelling currently used as a gymnasium with WC and adjoining timber shed/store. This is an opportunity to buy a unique home situated in a desirable and prime location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63066847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.