4 bedroom detached house for saleRunnymede Road, Twickenham, TW2
- Stunning detached family house
- Exceptional quality and design
- Contemporary and bright kitchen/dining/family room
- Fabulous west facing garden
- Off street parking
- Four double bedrooms
- Choice of carpets in bedroom available
- No chain
An exciting opportunity to secure a stunning detached family home conveniently offering exceptional quality and design. The property is laid out over three
floors and enjoys a light living space with a carefully crafted kitchen/dining area, along with modern bathrooms and spacious bedrooms. The ground floor accommodation comprises a lovely reception room, convenient utility room with fitted Bosch washer/dryer and downstairs cloakroom, a large contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/ family room with doors opening to a beautiful west facing rear garden with a large patio area. The upper two floors offer four bedrooms (a choice of carpet colour for the upstairs rooms is available) with the master bedroom suite having fitted wardrobes and concealed en-suite shower room and two family bathrooms. The property is finished to an remarkably high standard and has many benefits including an allocated off street parking.
Found just moments from the area’s thriving centres of Whitton and Twickenham and their excellent transport links, new residents at Runnymede Road will benefit from a residential location within a short walk of the amenities as well as easy access to central London via the A316 and the M3/M25/M4. EPC = B.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2390284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Twickenham and St Margarets - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.