3 bedroom terraced house for saleRedclyffe Road, East Ham
- 3 bedroom end of terrace period home
- Leading onto Green Street
- Amazing transport links
- Offered chain free
- Close to local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (56)
This is a family home for the lazy commuter. No car required as you can jump out of your warm bed on a cold and frosty morning, dash into the bathroom, hastily get dressed and glance at the clock as you slam the door behind you. There is comforting knowledge that you will catch the train that will be heading into the station in 5 minutes time.On your way home though, with more time on your hands, you can pop into Queens Market where the exotic foods and spices encourage you to experiment within the confines of your fitted, well equipped kitchen.As dinner is underway, one by one each member of the household arrives home. All of them have participated in some activity before returning. Whether it is the library, gym or Westfield shopping. All these amenities are accessible from your location.This is a home. Each member has their corner where they can secrete themselves away and then the large sofas beckon you in the evenings where everyone has gathered to watch the latest instalment of a popular soap with popcorn and treats on hand.We welcome you to your new home and wish you many happy years to come.
What the Owner says:
We bought this home in the 90's and from the moment we saw it we knew it would be the one. Its large proportions and close proximity to the station made it ideal for us and our children.Over the years we have changed or decorated every corner to suit our needs.The location was also a factor for us, with The High Street amenities and great transport links.We know that it has been a wonderful home for us and are sure that it will be the same for the new owners.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'2 x 11'3 (4.32m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 9'6 (3.53m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'8 x 6'9 (2.95m x 2.06m)
- Utility Room: 12'2 x 4'7 (3.71m x 1.40m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 9'9 (3.66m x 2.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 14'6 at widest point (4.60m x 4.42m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63067217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.