1 bedroom terraced house for saleWestdene Meadows, Cranleigh
- One Bedroom House
- Overlooking Meadowland
- Small Popular & Private Developmemt
- Recently Refurbished To a High Standard
- Private Parking
- Walking Distance Of Village High Street
- Quiet and Peaceful Surrounds
- Excellent Rental Investment
- No Chain
One Bedroom House | Recently Refurbished To A High Standard | Modern & Stylish Decor | Popular Private Development | Walking Distance Of Village High Street | Overlooking Meadow land | Private Parking | Quiet & Peaceful Surroundings | Will Appeal To Wide Range Of Buyers Including Investors | No Chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63068273.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7338514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christian Reid, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.