4 bedroom detached house for saleRaven Drive, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5
- A Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Situated In A Most Popular Residential Location
- Detached Double Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Plus Utility
- Downstairs WC
- En suite To The Master Bedroom
- Pleasant And Sizeable Rear Garden
- EPC: TBA
C J Hole Worcester are delighted to present this immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home located in the ever popular St Peters are of Worcester. The property is ideally situated with easy access to both the M5 network, the City Centre of Worcester and Malvern being a short drive away as well as the many amenities that St Peters has to offer including a large Tesco superstore and other convenience stores and takeaway restaurants. This property is also in close proximity to the new Norton Parkway station giving a direct route to London.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the finish and location but in short the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs W.C with low level W.C and wash hand basin, utility area with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer with door to side access.
A recently fitted kitchen provides a range of contemporary wall and base units with plumbing for a dishwasher/ washing machine, built in gas hob with extractor over, built in oven and grill. The kitchen opens to the dining room which offers plenty of space for a six person table as well as sliding doors into the landscaped rear garden. Double doors open to the spacious and light living room with further access to the garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms all benefitting from built in storage. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes plus an en suite comprising walk in shower, low level W.C, wash hand basin and fully tiled walls. The family bathroom comprises low level W.C, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit and panelled bath with shower over. The well maintained rear garden has an initial patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and enclosed by timer panel fencing. Gated side access leads to the most useful double detached garage that benefits from power and lighting. The driveway provides parking for several cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63073458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC190182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.