3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHayman Crescent, Hayes, UB4 8PW
- a spacious semi det house
- 3 good size bedrooms
- completely refurbished throughout
- ground floor shower room
- re fitted kitchne with granite worktops
- planning permission ( lapsed)
- overlooking a central green
Situated on a sough after residential road in North Hayes overlooking a picturesque central green is this spacious semi det house that has been refurbished throughout. Comprising entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen / diner, ground floor shower room, 3 good size bedrooms & luxury shower room. Externally there are front & rear gardens and space to the side with planning permission for a double storey side extension that has recently lapsed.....VIEWING I SHIGHLY ADVISED...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 422949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.