3 bedroom apartment for saleCentral Parade, Herne Bay, Kent
- - Lift to all three floors
- - Video entry system
- - Secure allocated parking
- - High gloss kitchens featuring integrated Zanussi appliances, Corian work surfaces and gas range cooker
- - Bathrooms feature sanitary ware by Roca and wall and floor tiles by Porcelonosa.
- - Bedrooms are carpeted, whilst all other floors have engineered oak with underfloor heating
* THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT *
46 Central Parade is a new development of 14 two and three bedroomed apartments, featuring balconies and secure parking. There will also be one ground floor commercial unit. Herne Bay is a pretty seaside town in Kent, South East England. On the south coast of the Thames Estuary it is 7 miles north of Canterbury and 5 miles east of Whitstable. It neighbours the ancient villages of Herne and Reculver and is part of the City of Canterbury local government district. The seafront has a 2 miles shingle beach, which has been awarded a European Blue Flag and the yellow and blue Seaside Award for its safety and cleanliness.
Please call KimberWoodward in Herne Bay on 01227 389998 for further details about this development.
Property ref: 121_2312_4544841
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63075889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4544841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KimberWoodward, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.