4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oval, Middlesbrough
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Property in Acklam
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- Ideal for Families
A well presented spacious four bedroom semi-detached property in a cul de sac location of Acklam with nearby amenities and available with NO CHAIN! This property must be seen to be appreciated!
** FANTASTIC LOCATION** This four bedroom semi-detached property in Acklam offers ample living accommodation throughout with two Reception Rooms, large Kitchen with breakfast area, separate Dining Room, four Bedrooms and family Bathroom. Externally the property has a large block paved driveway to the front and a large enclosed rear garden which is perfect for families. Call today to ensure that you do not miss out on this perfect family home!
Double glazed door to the front elevation and under stairs cupboard for storage.
Lounge 13' 1" MAX x 13' ( 3.99m MAX x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, telephone and television point and a radiator.
Dining Room 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Second Reception Room 9' x 11' ( 2.74m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window, television and telephone point, radiator and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 8' x 11' ( 2.44m x 3.35m )
Fully fitted Kitchen, sink and drainer, gas oven with gas hob, two double glazed windows to the side elevation and a door leading externally to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' x 13' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.99m )
Double glazed bay window, television and telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' ( 2.46m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear elevations, fitted wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' x 16' 1" ( 2.13m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: Part tiled wet room, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
To the front of the property a block paved driveway providing space for cars. To the rear of the property a fully enclosed fence bounded garden laid mainly to lawn with garage/workshop space.
Power and lighting inside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63076394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.