3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoniton Way, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LONG DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
This 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached family home is situated on the ever popular Fens Estate with close access to the A19. The property's main benefit is the abundance of living accommodation including Lounge, Formal Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
This 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached family home is situated on the ever popular Fens Estate with close access to the A19. The property's main benefit is the abundance of living accommodation including Lounge, Formal Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Formal Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces. To the First Floor are 3 good sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom with suite comprising panelled bath, vanity style wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear, both are mainly laid to lawn, mature and well maintained. Garage and Driveway provide off road parking. Immediate Vacant Possession assured.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door to front with UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge 21' 6" x 10' 11" ( 6.55m x 3.33m )
(including window recess & excluding door recess) UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire and modern surround, double doors to;
Reception/ Sun Room 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
(including wall cabinets) UPVC Double Glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace housing gas fire.
Breakfast Area 14' x 6' ( 4.27m x 1.83m )
'Vaillant' boiler, narrowing to;
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 6' 5" x 6' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.96m )
fitted with wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part splashback tiling, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect (there is security lighting from this window looking down the garden) recess for washing machine and other appliances, large understairs storage cupboard.
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
(including fitted wardrobes) UPVC Double Glazed window to front and side aspects, radiator, walk-in wardrobe, access to fully boarded loft with lighting.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
(including fitted wardrobes) UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, access to walk-in wardrobe leading through to Bedroom 1.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
(excluding door recess) UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
suite comprising panelled bath with over bath mains operated shower, low level flush WC, vanity style wash hand basin, 2 UPVC Double Glazed opaque windows to rear aspect, radiator, part tiled walls, built in storage cupboard, extractor fan.
Enclosed Rear Garden
mainly laid to lawn with patio area and mature shrubs and trees, personal door to Garage which has up and over door, power and lighting and security lighting.
mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and shrubbery, double Driveway for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63077539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.