3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Peters Avenue, Ongar, Essex, CM5
Offers in Excess of
- A Very Charming Three Bedroom Property With A Very Nice Feel
- Private Driveway With Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles
- Two Double Bedrooms With Further Good Size Bedroom
- Attractive Lounge With Fire Place
- Spacious Kitchen With Dining Room
- Useful Utility/Storage Room leading To Garden
- Attractive And Sunny Rear Garden
- Additional Storage Passage At The Side
- Walking Distance Of All Local Amenities, Restaurants, Bars, Shops And Schools
- Early Internal Viewing Of This Lovely Property Highly Recommended - JUST REDUCED
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE WITH A LOVELY GARDEN AND PRIVATE DRIVEWAY - On Properties are delighted to offer this three bedroom terraced house featuring charming interior with two double bedrooms and further good size third bedroom. The spacious lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room are ideal for any family who need more space. Externally there is a private driveway for two vehicles and an attractive sunny rear garden measuring approx 60'. Located within easy walking distance of Ongar Leisure Centre, the delightful town centre of Chipping Ongar and recently opened Ongar Academy high school.
Patterned Concrete Paved Driveway providing private off street parking for two vehicles, outside lighting
Double Glazed Door, Ceiling Light, Window to front aspect, Door into:
Lounge 18' 6" x 11 3"
Ceiling Lights, Ceiling Cornice, Double glazed window to front aspect, Feature Fireplace, Radiator, Stairs to First Floor Landing, Wood effect Flooring
Kitchen Area 12' 11" x 7' 9"
Spot Lights, Ceiling Cornice, Under stairs Storage Cupboard, Double glazed window to rear, Range of Wall/Base units with an one and a half Bowl Sink/Drainer inset into work surfaces, Airing Cupboard housing Emersion Tank (not tested), Tiled Flooring
Dining Area 10’4 x 10’6
Ceiling Light, Ceiling Cornice, Wall Lights, Radiator, Carpet, Passage leading to front of house, Patio Doors into:
Double glazed door to rear, space for appliances.
Stairs To Landing
Ceiling Light, Ceiling Cornice, Loft Hatch, Radiator, Carpet
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 11' 3"
Two Ceiling Lights, Double glazed window to front aspect, Radiator, Wood effect Flooring
Bedroom Two 15’11" x 9' 2"
Ceiling Light, Ceiling Cornice, Double glazed window to rear aspect, Radiator, Wood effect Flooring
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 3"
Ceiling Light, Double glazed window to front aspect, Wall Units, Radiator, Carpet
Ceiling Light, Fully Tiled Walls, Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, Panel Bath with Chrome Mixer Taps, Electric Shower, Shower Rail and Curtain, WC, Hand Wash Basin with Vanity Unit, Victorian Style Chrome Heated Towel Rail, Lino Flooring
Two Paved Patio Areas, remainder laid to Lawn, Wooden Panel Fencing, established Shrubs and Trees, Wooden Shed, Wooden Storage Cupboard, Outside Tap, Outdoor Electric Weather Proof Sockets.
ON PROPERTIES WILL SELL YOUR PROPERTY FOR A SET PRICE PAID ON COMPLETION
One Bedroom - £1299
Two Bedroom - £2499
Three Bedroom - £2799
Four Bedroom - £3499
NO SALE - NO FEE - GUARANTEED
THE FEE WILL NOT VARY WHATEVER THE SALE PRICE
WHY PAY MORE?
ON THE HIGH STREET - ON LINE - ON PROPERTIES
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building Regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. Where a room layout is included this is for general guidance only, it is not to scale and its accuracy cannot be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63077647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On Properties, Ongar - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.