3 bedroom terraced house for saleGooch Street, Swindon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINER
- On Onward Chain
An ideal purchase for first time buyers or investment buyers. A mid terraced property located close to town centre. In comprises: Lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and garden.
A mid terraced property located close to town centre. Accommodation in brief comprises: Lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. An ideal purchase for first time buyers or investment buyers. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. Viewing recommended.
Via door to:
Lounge 23' 2" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 7.06m Max x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Television point. Radiator. Fireplace with gas fire inset. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side, Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. W,C.
Bedroom One 15' 8" Max x 11' 4" ( 4.78m Max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Concrete garden. rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63082214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.