2 bedroom flat for saleAbility Place, Canary Wharf, E14
Offers in Excess of
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Marble Bathrooms
- Private Balcony With Direct Dock Views
- Within Minutes of All Major Transport Links
- Well Presented Throughout
- Impressive Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Concierge / Gym / Sauna / Jacuzzi
- Call us 24 Hours to Arrange a Viewing
This impressive 2 bedroom corner unit benefits from a quality fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a range of integral appliances, solid wood flooring throughout, 2 luxury bathroom suites, private balcony with direct views overlooking the dock. Ability Place provides all residents access to a 24hr concierge, well equipped gymnasium, plus sauna & jacuzzi.
The development is perfectly located for all major transport links, providing easy access for those commuting further into London
South Quay DLR - 3 Minute walk
Canary Wharf - Jubilee Line - 8 Minute walk
New Canary Wharf Crossrail - 13 Minutes
These apartments have made great investments for many over the years, with plenty having benefited from strong capital growth, whilst achieving great rental yields. The weekly rental potential is expected to be in the region £515, likely to come from local financial services worker.
These units are rare to market, and have a history of selling quickly so call us now to arrange your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2329856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.