6 bedroom detached house for saleTickhill Lane, Dilhorne, Staffordshire, ST10 2PL
Withdrawn from Market
- Five Bedroom detached family residence with Annex
- Versatile living and bedroom accommodation
- Balconies providing panoramic views
- Set in sizeable plot with landscaped gardens
- Viewing Essential
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
Executive five bedroom individually designed detached family residence with versatile accommodation, standing in a sizeable plot offering panoramic views over surrounding countryside. With potential for a variety of alternative uses including B & B, Holiday Let or family home with attached Annex/home Office. Presented throughout to a high standard having been completely refurbished and boasting quality fixtures and fittings. Flexible accommodation set over two floors with the added advantage of a spacious elevated Balcony and two further Juliet Balconies. Set in larger than average landscaped gardens with ample parking and occupying an elevated location with electric gated access. Internal inspection is ESSENTIAL to appreciate the position and quality on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7303296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.