3 bedroom detached house for saleUpperhulme, Near Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8UQ
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious three bedroom stone built country cottage
- Boasting far reaching views over towards the Roaches
- Set in sizeable garden land
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Situated within the Peak Park District
- No Chain
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Detached Country Cottage Ideally situated in the Peak National Park bosting far reaching views. This deceptively Three Bedroom Stone Cottage is ideally situated within a sizable plot having spacious gardens to all elevations. The well-proportioned accommodation comprises a sizable Entrance Hall with Bathroom off having the usual fittings there too, spacious Dinning Kitchen with Oiled Fired Range providing hot water and cooking facilities. Located adjacent to the Kitchen is a Pantry/Utility Room with potential to utilise the adjoining wood store for further residential accommodation. The Kitchen opens into a sizable Lounge which boasts a wealth of exposed stonework, and exposed Ceiling Beams.
Situated in the Lounge is a Multi Fuel Stove set on tiled hearth. The Lounge is open plan to the adjacent dining area which in turn leads to a spectacular conservatory offering panoramic views to Three Elevations towards the rear of The Roaches and the surrounding countryside and the formal gardens. The First Floor boasts Two Spacious Double Bedrooms with The Master Bedroom offering panoramic views to the front and a further Single Bedroom.
Externally formal gardens surround the property to all elevations and are laid to lawns incorporating well established borders, with mature trees and shrubs. A property which will not disappoint and must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation and position on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7302149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.