2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8DU
- A two double bedroom mid terraced property
- Boasting sizeable living and bedroom accommodation
- Situated to the West end of town within the catchment of all of the Westwood schools
- Sizeable enclosed rear garden
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
**NO CHAIN** An excellent opportunity to acquire this spacious two double bedroom terrace property situated to the West End of the town. The property has undergone improvement works to include a full re-wire, newly fitted shower and full decoration throughout. The accommodation comprises Dining Room to the front aspect, Living Room giving access to the first floor with a useful understairs store, fitted Kitchen with matching base and wall cupboards, to the first floor are two double Bedrooms and Bathroom which incorporates both a panelled bath and newly fitted shower cubicle with chrome fitment. A yard area is situated at the rear including two adjoining store sheds, which could easily be converted to provide further accommodation if so desired, subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission. Further gardens laid to lawns incorporating borders being fully enclosed with pedestrian gated access. An ideal home for a First Time Buyer, young family or as an Investment opportunity. An internal viewing comes HIGHLY recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.