3 bedroom detached house for saleAtherley Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached 3 bedroom family home
- Private rear garden with a summer house
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Beautiful and spacious kitchen/dining area extension
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £295,000, please contact Pittis.
So, I hear you You want a detached family home, as close to the beach as possible, with parking and a beautiful garden? Ok, I can do that! It is with great pleasure I am able to introduce you to this stunning property nestled in the heart of Shanklin. From the moment you walk through the door you cannot help but absorb the feeling of happy memories made, love and fun. The space and size this property has knocks you off your feet. The benefit of having the two reception rooms gives the children somewhere to host their friends whilst the lounge gives the grownups their own retreat for cosying up next to the open fire. Stepping through to the stunning kitchen/dining area, your breath is literally taken away, not one, but two integrated double ovens really does bring out the inner Jamie Oliver, the granite work top offers more than enough space to really cook up a storm, plus the added benefit of having those parties you have always wanted, and as we all know the best parties are kitchen parties! Double French doors open straight out onto the great size private garden which also has its own summer house! Landscaped to perfection and as low maintenance as it comes all you need is to keep the grass in check and it’s the ideal family garden. Head upstairs and you can choose your own wing! To the left you find a huge bedroom with it very own en-suite meaning you get to escape the morning rush to the family bathroom. Across the way you have a further two bedrooms giving you all the living space anyone could wish for.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in our beautiful home and over the years we have decorated it to a high standard so we feel there is nothing left to do but unpack your belongings and enjoy this superb home and all the location has to offer just like we have.
Parking has never been a problem for us as we have the invaluable driveway meaning we can head down the road and spend the day on the long sandy beach with a picnic and deck chair.
The Old Village being a few minutes’ walk in the other direction has provided plenty of choice for dining venues where we can sit back with a nice glass of something special and absorb the ambience of the local acoustic music filling the evenings.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'1 x 10'11 (5.21m x 3.33m)
- Family Room: 11'0 x 8'11 (3.36m x 2.72m)
- Utility Area: 10'10 x 7'6 (3.30m x 2.29m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 27'7 x 10'9 (8.41m x 3.28m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 maximum x 11'10 (4.24m x 3.61m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'4 (3.33m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 8'0 (2.47m x 2.44m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63087493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60617772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.