1 bedroom flat for saleAstoria Court, High Street, Purley
- Ultra Convenient Location For Commuters
- CHAIN FREE
- One Bedroom
- Large Rear Facing Balcony
- Modern Bathroom With Separate Shower
- UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- 900+ Year Lease
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to exhibit this engaging apartment arranged on the second floor level, amidst the coveted 'Astoria Court' development within central Purley. The building is optimally placed allowing for effortless connection to Purley mainline station, allowing commuters to journey with ease. The residence grants a private balcony over looking the communal gardens, covered underground parking, is available with no onward chain and has a 900 year lease.
Entrance to the development is accessed via a security entry phone system, along with stairs and residents lift providing admittance to all floors. The apartment briefly comprises; entrance hallway, reception room, kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and cupboards, bathroom with separate bath and shower cubical, great size balcony with space for a table and chairs and a covered underground parking space.
Purley Station is moments from the building, you can take your pick from Victoria or London Bridge as destinations – both around 25 minutes’ travel time. Alternatively, Gatwick Airport is just 26 minutes in the other direction. Purley mainline station is also a 24 hours service with trains running hourly throughout the night. Road links are excellent too, with the A23 a matter of minutes away, providing fast, easy access to London, the South Coast and the M25.
A little further afield there’s Croydon – offering the kind of facilities you’d expect from a larger town including major shopping and recreation centres. With major department stores, Valley Park, the Purley Way and the soon to be developed Westfield's covers all your shopping needs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63088414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8416294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.