1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePedam Close, Southsea, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Good size lounge
- Allocated parking space
- Security intercom entry system for access
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating C (74)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £130,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Whether you are looking for your first time buy or a property which you can buy and rent out as a buy to let investment this property in Covindale house ticks all of those boxes.
The property is located just off of Methuen road tucked away from any road noise whatsoever, with plenty of space surrounding the building making it a nice open and airy space to come home to.
Whilst talking about arriving home, you will be pleased to know that this particular ground floor apartment comes with its very own allocated parking space so you don’t have to worry about searching around for a parking space upon your arrival home from work.
The property is located on the ground floor of the building so if stairs are a problem for you then the apartment may be ideal.
Walk in through the front door of the flat and it has everything that you need. The kitchen is separate from the lounge which itself is a great size and big enough for a really good size suite.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here in Covindale house for over ten years now and I have absolutely loved it. The building is a proper little community and is so well kept by the managing agents which is quite rare for blocks in the area.
I love my flat and if it wasn’t for something coming available which is a bit closer to where I work, making my commute on a daily basis that much easier I would quite simply not be moving.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'2 x 10'1 (4.93m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'4 x 6'2 (2.24m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom: 12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63088867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.