3 bedroom detached house for saleMAY HILL, LONGHOPE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Withdrawn from Market
- WELL-PRESENTED RURAL DETACHED PROPERTY
- LOCATED ON AN ELEVATED LARGE PLOT
- ENJOYING VIEWS OVER THE GLOUCESTERSHIRE COUNTRYSIDE
- LOUNGE TO FRONT ASPECT
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
DEAN ESTATE AGENTS offer for sale this deceptive and well-presented rural home located on an elevated large plot enjoying views over the Gloucestershire countryside.
One must book an internal viewing as the property is most spacious and hosts well-tended gardens to both the front and rear with balcony enjoying the local area.
The property enjoys large gardens, views and a rural aspect with miles of woodland walks yet within 25 minutes of the City of Gloucester.
The house is a 3 bedroom detached dwelling with lounge to the front, dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear. Solid wood stained worksurfaces, utility room and cloakroom compliment the overall property. There is double glazing and oil fired central heating.
No ongoing chain!!
May Hill itself offers a village hall, church and a public house with Newent being approximately 4 miles away offering a range of amenities to include shops, schools, churches of various denominations, health, sports and community centres, library etc. A bus service to Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye and surrounding areas is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63092306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6804091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dean Estate Agents, Cinderford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.