4 bedroom detached house for saleWindsor Avenue, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Detached Bungalow
- Large Private Gardens
- Prestigious Location
- Detached Garage
Allen and Harris offer to the market this well-presented, extremely spacious detached bungalow in the ever popular town of Newton Mearns. This property boasts a larger than normal plot and provides versatility internally allowing multiple living options given buyers requirements.
With the versatility, prestigious locale and substantial plot size of the property this is sure to prove popular to all purchasing demographics. Internally this family home affords a flexible layout throughout.
On entering the property you find a spacious welcoming reception hall leading to all lower accommodation. On the lower level you will find a generously sized sitting room overlooking the front gardens of the property and finished with a traditional feature fireplace. With a further reception/sitting room at the rear incorporating a dining area this room offers the perfect opportunity to fully enjoy the large private rear gardens. From this room access is gained to the convenient utility room which allows access in and out of the property. With access gained from front hall or the rear sitting room the home provides a breakfasting kitchen, which is fitted with a complement of wall mounted and floor standing units and complimentary worktop surfaces. The private rear grounds can be further enjoyed by a spacious sized conservatory. Bedroom one and two, which are both double proportions are found at the front and rear of the property respectively. On the first floor is a further double proportion room and a single room.
The property is further complimented by gas central heating and double glazing. A particular feature of this property is the larger than normal plot size including a detached garage and driveway offering ample parking.
Living Room 18' 3" at max x 15' 8" ( 5.56m at max x 4.78m )
Family Room 22' 9" at max x 17' ( 6.93m at max x 5.18m )
Dining Room 22' 9" x 10' 6" ( 6.93m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.10m )
Utility Room 10' 4" x 6' 3" at max ( 3.15m x 1.91m at max )
Conservatory 8' 2" x 10' 4" ( 2.49m x 3.15m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 13' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 15' 2" x 12' at max ( 4.62m x 3.66m at max )
Bedroom 6' 6" x 17' 4" ( 1.98m x 5.28m )
For those with young families, the property sits close to some of Scotland's highest achieving primary and secondary schools, including Mearns and St Clare's Primary Schools, St. Ninian's High School and the new state of the art Eastwood High School.
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located within close reach of Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8, and Glasgow motorways which also provide relatively short journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. There are also regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride, and the Ayrshire coast. Patterton & Whitecraigs Train Stations are also within a short drive.
Newton Mearns is recognised as providing amongst the highest standards of local amenities including a range of supermarkets, banks, boutique shops, and restaurants. Local sports and recreational facilities include Parklands Country Club, David Lloyd Rouken Glen, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs and a number of private bowling and tennis clubs. Windsor Avenue is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre and Waitrose & Tesco at Greenlaw Village Retail Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.