3 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Way, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 3 bedroom detached family house
- Sought after 'Hurstwood Estate'
- Amazing lounge area overlooking sunny rear garden
- 2 bathrooms
- Private driveway
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in the sought after 'Hurstwood Private Estate' to the east of Bognor Regis is this simply stunning detached family home. If it is peace and quiet that you are after then look no further, this home offers that and much more. As you approach the property you immediately notice the ample parking provided by the private drive, plenty of room for when people come to visit.
The ground floor truly is an amazing space and has to be seen to be believed. As soon as you walk through the front door you get a glimpse of the treat ahead.
If you love to cook then the spacious kitchen/dining area with its utility area is the perfect place for you to prepare family meals. Having a growing family often you feel there is no quiet area to just relax. Not here, you have a lovely family area in which to relax, it would make an ideal cinema room. There is also a gorgeous lounge area with bi-folding doors leading into the sunny aspect rear garden, this is the heart of the property.
If you work from home or want a space for the children to do their homework there is also a study that would be ideal.
This truly is a superb property that offers flexible living.
What the Owner says:
Having grown up in the Felpham area we were keen to stay close by, but having a growing family size was important to us.
As soon as we saw this home we knew the potential. We have spent the past few years making the place feel like home and especially enjoyed it once we finished the extension.
Being able to open up the doors and watch the children run around in the garden in the summer has been great. Having put our heart into the property we hope that the new owners will like what we have created.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20'1 x 9'1 (6.13m x 2.77m)
- Utility Area: 10'4 x 5'2 (3.15m x 1.58m)
- Family Bathroom: 7'1 x 6'11 (2.16m x 2.11m)
- Rear Hallway
- Family Area: 13'9 x 13'9 (4.19m x 4.19m)
- Study: 12'1 x 5'1 (3.69m x 1.55m)
- Lounge Area: 19'8 x 11'10 (6.00m x 3.61m)
- Store Room: 20'2 x 5'11 (6.15m x 1.80m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'10 (3.99m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 8'3 (2.92m x 2.52m)
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63101608.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.