2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpperfield Road, Maltby, ROTHERHAM
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Driveway and Car Port
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Semi-Detached Property with Two Good Sized Bedrooms
**OPEN HOUSE MONDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 12:00 MIDDAY - 2PM**
Please call to register interest on 01709 812301.
Ideal for First Time Buyers is this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property located in a sought after area of Maltby, The property benefits from beautiful oak doors throughout and offers a kitchen/diner, well appointed lounge, two good sized bedrooms and low maintenance garden to the rear.
Entrance to the property is via a side facing uPVC double glazed door, giving access to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.94m )
Upon entering this spacious room you will see that the focal point is the gas fire which is enclosed in a marble and wooden surround with a beautifully designed marble hearth. With spot lights and coving to the ceiling and a front facing uPVC double glazed window offering plenty of natural lighting. The room also offers TV and telephone points, a gas central heated radiator and separate door leading into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
With a fitted kitchen and matching wall and base units with roll edge laminate worktops with part tiling to the walls and a sink/drainer with mixer taps. With space for a electric oven, gas hob and fitted cooker hood. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window over looking the garden, gas central heated radiator, under stairs pantry giving extra storage space and a side door leads to the rear garden.
Stairs rise from the entrance hall giving access to all first floor accommodations. There is also access to the fully boarded loft.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.33m )
Fitted with built in wardrobes with a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
Fitted with built in wardrobes with, spot lights and coving to the ceiling, a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and separate cupboard housing the boiler.
This room consists of a white three piece bathroom suite compromising of WC, wash hand basin, bath with over head electric shower and curtain. This room also benefits from being fully tiled with a shaver point, central heated radiator and a side facing uPVC double glazed window.
Upon arrival there is a driveway with a car port extending from the side of the property, with a well maintained lawn area to the front. The fully enclosed rear garden is accessed via the side with double wooden gates. Paving leads away from the property to a small wall which encloses a raised lawn and decking area; perfect for entertaining whilst being easy to manage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63103531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.