1 bedroom apartment for saleBrindley House, Newhall Street
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 5th floor
- Daytime concierge service
- 516.67 sqft
- Jewellery Quarter location
- 0.8 miles from New Street station
- 142 years remaining on the lease
- Ground rent £350
- Service charge £1226.39
FleetMilne Property are pleased to present this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Brindley House. The property comprises of an open plan living area, with a fully integrated kitchen. The living area benefits from large windows that let in plenty of light as well as providing a spectacular view of St Paul's Square, whilst the high ceilings throughout the property give a spacious feel. The property has 1 bedroom with en suite with sunken bath and separate shower, as well as a guest W/C at the entrance of the property.
Brindley House is situated within one city block of the idyllic St Paul’s Square in the famous Jewellery Quarter, which hosts a wide variety of bars and restaurants. This apartment is conveniently located within 0.8 miles of New Street railway station, making travel simple and convenient.
Viewings can be arranged with 24 hours notice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63106487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26631988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FleetMilne Property, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.