2 bedroom flat for saleRavey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A
- Stunning Warehouse Conversion
- Two Bedrooms
- Central Shoreditch Location
- Exposed Beams & Brick Work
- Large Sash Windows
- Contemporary Fixtures & Fittings
- Set Off The Beaten Track
- Great Transport Links
Occupying the entire second floor of a former warehouse is this stunning live/work apartment is 1,258 sq. ft. lateral space, located in the heart of Shoreditch.
Finished to an extremely high standard throughout with great love and care, the current owners have spared ono expense to ensure a meticulous attention to detail. The property retains a host of authentic features including refurbished oiled floorboards, exposed roof joists, oak beams, exposed brick work and large sash windows allowing for natural light to flow throughout.
Comprising a wonderfully spacious living/dining/entertaining space, open plan to a contemporary kitchen with a long stainless-steel topped island and high end appliances. The generous master bedroom is separated by Douglas Fir framed glazed sliding doors and boasts a large en-suite bathroom with freestanding bath, ample storage, wardrobe and a study area. A second bedroom has been cleverly sectioned off with functioning glass aquarium and designed to incorporate custom made bunk beds, that can be used as a spare room or den.
Ravey Street is perfectly positioned away from the bustle yet just moments from a plethora of vibrant bars and restaurants around Shoreditch and Hoxton Square, with the recent additions of The Curtain members club and the Nobu hotel on your doorstep. Brick Lane, Spitalfields, The Barbican, Brick Lane and the City's Square Mile are all with walking distance.
Excellent transport links include nearby Liverpool Street and Old Street Stations.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNS_002887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.