3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Avenue, Hoddesdon
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Re-Fitted Luxury Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
This much improved and extended 1930's built three bedroom terraced house boasts a west facing rear garden with detached garage and off street parking. The well planned internal accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is recommended.
IDEAL HOME FOR COMMUTERS - We are pleased to offer for sale this much improved and extended 1930's built three bedroom terraced house situated in this popular residential location within easy access to Rye House mainline station providing access to Liverpool Street. The accommodation, being well planned internally, incorporates many features which include a west facing rear garden, garage and off street parking. The property must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
L Shaped Lounge / Dining Room 21' 6" x 15' 3" narrowing to 12' 5" ( 6.55m x 4.65m narrowing to 3.78m )
Approached via upvc double glazed entrance door and enclosed staircase leading to first floor. Attractive decor with feature original fireplace, three radiators, upvc double glazed window to front elevation and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with solid timber doors, incorporating an inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces, two feature glazed display cabinets. Integrated oven with adjacent gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated refrigerator and freezer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, cupboard housing gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water, radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, feature original fireplace and built in high level storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
Feature original fireplace, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Block paved FRONT GARDEN and parking for two cars. Large WEST FACING REAR GARDEN laid predominantly to lawn with a DETACHED GARAGE to the rear with vehicular rear access. Outside water tap and electric point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63113717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.